The 2018 Tech Conference hosted by the Council for Entrepreneurial Development (CED) in Raleigh, North Carolina, originally scheduled to be held this week, has been postponed due to Hurricane Florence.
Veracity Logic, an NC-based provider of IRT (IWR/IVR) systems for clinical trials, is a Silver Sponsor of this lively annual event held at the Raleigh Convention Center. According to CED, the conference is likely to be rescheduled for early 2019.
A premier gathering for technology entrepreneurs in the Southeast, the CED Tech Conference typically attracts 800+ attendees including trailblazing entrepreneurs, investors, corporate leaders, and industry visionaries from across the nation to North Carolina, recently ranked the #1 Best State for Business (Forbes). Now in its 34th year, the two-day event carries on its mission to showcase entrepreneurial companies and connect them with partners, investors, and other organizations to accelerate business growth. The conference features:
- Live on-stage company presentations from 25+ entrepreneurs from early to growth stage
- Demo Room showcasing the Southeast's hottest tech companies
- 75+ investment funds attending from across the U.S. - venture capital to corporate to angels
- Game-changing thought leadership from speakers and expert panels
- Multiple high-level networking opportunities including an evening reception
- NEW One-on-one meeting scheduling platform to communicate with other attendees
Watch this website for updated information as rescheduling plans for the conference are confirmed!
Share this Post